LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 24 December 2011

Someday Summary: Wishing You A Merry Christmas...


Just a quick post to wish every one of my followers a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas Eve. I've been at work today so i haven't been feeling particularly festive until now. Although i did have a little chuckle with the work girls at the gentleman who brightened up our day just because he entered the shop looking rather jolly, sporting his 'christmas jumper' which had a huge picture of Santa's face on it (which was made even more funny due to the fact that he actually looked like Santa and had the exact same beard as the one pictured on his clothing...) Upon clapping him and asking him to "show us yer festive jumper and give us a twirl" - he did just that. 
Brilliant. 
Made my day.
It's not often you get happy, smiley people in our shop anymore so it was nice to have some festive cheer and to have a little giggle at with a friendly chap and his wife (who also joined us in laughing at her husbands 'twirl'). 


I shall leave you with a photo of my Christmassy leopard-gecko lizard..

And my little fairy lights in my room.. :)



I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Day tomorrow and that Mr Santa Claus brings you muchos lovely things :)





1 comment:

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x