LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Just a little note to say..

[weheartit]

Hey lovelies.

Just to say..
Im afraid that Bird's Word's will be a little bit empty this week, as i'm jetting away to sunnier climes in the early hours of this morning.
I did have a load of posts planned to do with my holiday makeup bag and what-not but uni work and packing my suitcase has taken over (it takes me atleast a whole night to pack a suitcase - it's always ridiculously overweight and i have to go back through and take shed loads of stuff out.. does anyone else have this annoying over-packing problem?!)

 
Lots of love



11 comments:

  1. Ahh, it's good to hear you are an over-packer too :) I have SERIOUS over-packing issues! Never get any better, haha!

    Have a lovely holiday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful holiday Beth! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the biggest over packer too ! Have a great trip ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, i over pack..and pack loads of shit i never end up wearing. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I over pack too aha! Enjoy your holiday:) whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah ha I work abroad so imagine packing for 7 months...nightmare! Have a lovely holiday

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun Beth! im well jell of you getting away from thsi freezing whether, lucky girly :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's a rule..girls must over pack! LOl

    I'm a new follower!

    Cute blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have/are having an amazing time!

    justfacethefashion.blogspot.com
    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know exactly what you mean, i always tend to overpack! i really do want to learn how to pack light and pack efficiently though. ;)

    anyways, i hope you are having/had a lovely time on your vacation. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x