LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 31 December 2013

December Advertisers, A Little Update & A Happy 2014!


Evening fellow birds! It feels like I've been away from my blog for ages! I'm aware I posted the other day, but I haven't been in my usual routine of taking photos and planning posts and have had a good week off from doing anything blog related.  I reckon it's the longest I've ever 'been away' from my blog - and I say that in quotation marks because I've still been reading everyone elses - I've just taken a teeny-tiny step back from mine over the Christmas period.  Needless to say, you can take the girl away from the blog but you can't take the blog out of the girl - I'm itching to get back to writing regularly and back into my usual swing.  Post-Christmas blogging mojo = back in business!  I have a few 'best of 2013' posts planned as well as a standard 'What I got for Christmas' post - so keep your eyes peeled for those in the next week or so. Maybe a little late on the bandwagon with the Christmas related post - but better late than never, right? Plus - it will give you a sneak peak of what to expect on my blog for the next few months - I'm in beauty blogger heaven with a few new beauty bits to test and try!

Anway, rambling aside, it's time for my final monthly advertisers post (for the time being)... I'm now in my final year of uni so balancing advertising on top of that has become a little difficult - I've been keeping too many plates spinning at once for quite some time! Fear not though,  if you ever want to advertise with me in future, I'm reopening my slots very soon - I'm just taking a little break!  Without further rambling from me, I shall pass you onto the lovely folks who have been sitting in my sidebar for this festive month of December. First up is my exclusive advertiser of the month - the lovely Becks over at thenotsosecretdiary - 'A London lifestyle blog with a bit of everything in between'...
Blog | Instagram - @becksdobson | Bloglovin' | Twitter |

thenotsosecretdiary is a London lifestyle blog, with a bit of everything in between. I started writing it just as I moved to Paris four years ago...now it's all about the endless adventure of living in the capital city this side of the Channel. With a whole host of posts on what I get up to, what I wear, who I've been dating and - mostly, at the moment, where I've been eating, it's a little insight into the not so secret life of a 24 year old city-dwelling singleton.  I'm a writer/account manager by day, a blogger by lunch break/weekend and a fly-by-night in the evenings. Living in the best city in the world and dreaming of others, thenotsosecretdiary is my little bit of London and beyond.



Beky | Beky Lou 
Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | BlogLovin'


My name is Beky and I started BekyLou in late September of this year; I've had an overwhelming response it's become such a huge part of my life.  BekyLou is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog in which I share all of my beauty fashion loves and lusts with you all, review products and also mix in some personal lifestyle posts such as 'My Journey with Anxiety and Depression', which has been my most viewed and most personal post to dare.  I'd love it if you could take a peep over via my links above and follow - I'm aiming for 200 Bloglovin' followers by the end of January!


Bethany | What She Did
Blog | Twitter | Instagram @whatshedidx | 

Hi!  My name is Bethany and I'm a 23 year old blogger based in Cheshire. Whilst my main passion lies in fashion, I also love beauty and lifestyle too. Because of this my posts tend to be quite eclectic giving you insight into my views on fashion, my fave beauty buys and my fave hotspots!
Chloe | Chloeabelle
Blog | Twitter | Instagram | SheSaidBeauty | Email: ChloeH42@hotmail.co.uk |

Hello, I'm Chloe & I'm the blogger behind Chloeabelle.  I've just turned 21 & I'm from Scotland - Glasgow to be precise.  Chloeabelle started out as a wee hobby but became more of a huge passion since November - I can't believe I've been writing my blog for just over two years - blog birthday last & I have loved every minute of it - it's hard to think what I would be doing if I didn't have my blog! - boring.  I have been a lover of make-up since I bought my first black eyeliner inspired by Avril Lavigne & decided to take a Make-up Artist course in 2011 for some extra tips & tricks.
Chloeabelle is mainly about Beauty & my lifestyle - who doesn't love to have a nosey into other's lifes ;) but I do throw in some fashion OOTD's for a mixed variety.  Blogging has dusted off the cobwebs on my photography & artistic skills & also improved my writing skills too. Chloeabelle has given me some amazing opportunities with blogging events where I have met some amazing people, who I can call my friends & the brilliant & friendly blogging community over on Twitter - you are all the best!  I adore my followers & would love to say thankyou for sticking around :) Thankyou for taking the time to read this & visit my blog, I love finding & reading others, so don't hesitate to leave a comment or a tweet with your blog link or even a Hi :) I love talking to new people.

And there we have it, my final advertising bunch for a little while! I've loved offering advertising - not only does it mean I get to discover new blogs too, but I've also made some amazing blogging friends from it as well!  I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and don't get too merry tonight for New Year's Eve!

Are you doing much for New Year's Eve tonight?!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so pretty! I'm so glad I came across it!
    Happy new year!

    Olivia xxx

    olivia_lucymitchell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advertising with you in 2013 has grown my pageviews massively :D I'm hoping to advertise with you again once you've sorted out your uni coursework :) can't imagine how difficult it'll be :( Good Luck with Uni :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as i often reply but if you do have a specific question and want a quicker response then please do email me over at birds.words@yahoo.co.uk or tweet me (@Beth_BirdsWords). Thank you for all your support! x